Candidates that sat for 2019/2020 JAMB admission exercise can now monitor their admission status for them to know whether they have been offered admission into the various institutions they applied for. If a candidate is offered admission on JAMB CAPS, the candidate is required to either accept or reject the admission offer.
It is pertinent to note that many schools have commenced uploading the lists of names of their successful candidates on their various school portals . Hence we advise candidates to carefully monitor their admission status on the JAMB CAPS. Remember, that having early knowledge of your admission status enables you to do the necessary things promptly.
Candidates who are successful in the screening exercise are strictly advised to indicate the acceptance or rejection of the admission through JAMB CAPS to enable them process their admission.
Note: Some schools may not publish their admission list on their own portal or notice board. Therefore any candidate that applied for such school should keep tab with JAMB CAPS, as it is the only means they would be notified on their admission status.
Steps on How To Check Your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS.
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After Successful login, locate the “Admission Tab” on the left hand side on the page, Click on it to reveal the drop down menu which contains the “Check Admission Status Button“
- Click on the Check Admission Status Button under the Admission Tab button.
- Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down and provide your JAMB Registration Number in the column required
- Click on the “Check Admission Status Button” and wait for your admission status to be displayed.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION